Stanchion Payment Solutions (Stanchion) is trusted to implement, manage and enhance payment systems and solutions in many different payment environments. The successful candidate should be an experienced project manager, managing multiple projects and have a functional understanding of Postilion systems and payments landscape.
- Define the scope of projects in collaboration with management and sales teams
- Create detailed project plans and identify the sequence of/and activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates resources to the activities and revise as required.
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion. Track project deliverables and any associated risks and provide regular feedback to customers and internal teams, ensuring that any obstacles are addressed and communicated timeously.
- Manage project plans and work with customers, suppliers and business teams to ensure project activities are completed according to plan and scope.
- Work with the technical engineers to schedule and ensure all required aspects for the solution are deployed into test and production environments as required
- Work with other teams e.g. developers, technical engineers, suppliers, as required to ensure delivery of the project and deployment to production environments
- Provide relevant project documentation.
- Engage with stakeholders on projects providing regular updates and feedback
- Regularly review the progress and quality of the project and ensure that it meets the scope requirements
- Results oriented individual
- Ability to manage and co-ordinate with many different teams and customers, fostering team work
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent timekeeping and self-management skills
- Ability to positively influence others to achieve results
- Contribute to service delivery and organizational effectiveness
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Previous Project manager experience
- Understanding of Payments environments
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ‘Project Manager’ as your subject line.
Should you not receive any feedback within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.