Position reports to:
The Solutions Architect will be responsible to help our business reform its operations by providing strong technical architecture design and guidance of proposed solutions.
The Solutions Architect is responsible for the development of the solutions through the use of technologies, mapping the business requirements to technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the overall proposed solution, providing a sound solution architectural role.
A successful Solutions Architect has first and foremost a broad knowledge of the many facets of Stanchion’s business and understands the technical landscapes and best practices of various environments. The ideal candidate will also possess great problem-solving skills to craft technical solutions and provide recommendations that will increase both Stanchion’s profitability and solutions offering.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Know and understand Stanchion’s business, solutions and products
- The role requires strong architect/analytical skills. The ability to break down a problem, and build it back up towards a suitable technical solution in a presentable form is crucial.
- Understand business requirements, translating these into formal technical solutions documents
- Jointly own and drive engagement activities and customer liaison with the Stanchion sales team across the Stanchion regions.
- Interface with clients, third-parties as well as Stanchion management and project teams about new solutions.
- Ability to positively influence others to achieve results
- Ability to get clarity on business needs and/ or problems.
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving skills, proactively working towards solutions.
- Understanding of business process and best practices experience or aptitude
- Effective communication to ensure good understanding and facilitation of engagements to achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to communicate technical design and recommended architecture succinctly
- Ability to multi-task and manage several requests, deadlines, customer interactions
- Strong analytical skills required
- Understanding of business needs in payments environments
- Comfortable interacting with senior leadership and technical teams
- Develop and communicate technical plans and determine the best approach to achieving goals defined by the Principal Solution consultant
- Map business processes and relationships clearly, in line with the solution features, and ensure that the recommended approach supports overall scope of the solution.
- Accurately interpret relevant information, gaps, errors and inaccurate data and identify trends, risks and opportunities.
- Prepare clear objectives, and accurate, concise and relevant documentation for each solution.
- Effective knowledge transfer to and the empowerment of the technical teams to build on and deliver as per the technical design documentation.
- Assess the feasibility of the recommended approach from a business and technical perspective
- Manage changes to business needs and do regularly analysis of the effectiveness of a proposed solution
- Help the users to work with the new solution.
- The role requires an engaging personality. Interactions will be both internal and external facing. The candidate will be required to establish what Stanchion has done across many projects and implementations in various territories. Client interactions will be required to establish and identify what their challenges are in order to present correct solutions to the client environment.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and quote “Solution Architect ” in the subject line.