Fulfill the lead technical role in the delivery of Professional Services to Stanchion customers
This role requires significant domain expertise in the payments space and experience with ACI Payments products. Ideally the candidate would also have on-site implementation experience.
Exceptional interpersonal skills, customer service skills and written and verbal communication skills are required.
A working knowledge of good project management practices would be an added benefit.
- The Payments Specialist has the following primary responsibilities:
- Management and mentorship of other Stanchion Personnel as applicable.
- Within the scope of the relevant projects, act as a technical consultant to the client on ACI Payments products and customizations.
- Ensure that solutions and projects are specified and documented appropriately, according to the agreed deliverables and process.
- Ensure that applicable solutions and projects are implemented according to best practices, on time, and to the satisfaction of Stanchion and the customer.
- Ensure that solutions and projects are managed and operated by the client to the standards and processes agreed to between Stanchion and the client.
- Liaison between the client Senior Management and Stanchion Senior Management
Additional responsibilities include:
- This role is intensively client-facing and requires frequent verbal and written interaction with the client (and possibly other applicable vendors).
- Provide technical input and guidance into the solution design originating from either the client, or Stanchion itself.
- Guide and assist junior team members in terms of technical and domain knowledge, professional skills, and correct delivery according to the stipulated timelines.
- Provide technical knowledge and liaison to project teams, including software developers and implementation engineers, as well as Stanchion staff.
- Manage all deliverable related to projects, where Stanchion is the provider of any deliverables.
- Work with client project managers whilst keeping the designated Stanchion manager appraised of progress, risks, actions, status, etc.
- Solve implementation and/or migration problems, or ensure they are solved timeously by the available resources.
- Participate in any project retrospectives and contribute to internal process improvement and maturation.
- Provide input to line managers with respect to the performance of other junior team members.
- Balance the short-term needs of clients with the long-term wellbeing of any solutions, whilst keeping in
mind the best interests of Stanchion.
- Verify the overall quality of any software developed and deployed at a client.
- Liaise with other business groups where necessary.
- Any other necessary function not defined above that would be required for successful delivery of any
- Some reasonable travel maybe required from time to time.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to:
email@example.com and quote “Solution Architect – CPT Office” in the subject line.
Should you not receive any feedback within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.