- To provide consultation and or operational/ project related technical support on payment platforms.
- Identify and resolve complex technical issues.
- Create and/or maintain and communicate documentation of processes; procedures and standards.
- Implement optimum solutions that meet both business and technology requirements and work within project team.
- Detailed analysis of issues and experience with tools like SQL Profiler, WireShark and Windows
- Performance Monitor
- SQL scripting to query and update database contents
- Simulation of testing scenarios, errors and/or customer environments
- Provide support to Customers via excellent written and spoken skills
- Write project related documentation for customers and management
- Participation in meetings and/or conference calls with customer’s technical and managerial staffEXPECTATIONS:
- Understanding customer requirements and business models
- Implementing solutions/enhancements/configuration changes to Customers
- Compiling implementation and test plans for upgrades/implementations
- Installation and configuration of software
- Unit testing and systems integration testing assistance
- On-site and/or remote assistance to Customers
- Working with customers across various geographical territories (some travel may be required)
- Other tasks related to the position that may be required from time to time depending on team/management requirements.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and quote “Technical Consultant – CPT Office” in the subject line.
Should you not receive any feedback within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.