- Provides sales support services to customers and prospects in partnership with Stanchion’s Sales and Services teams, reporting to the Regional Managing Director
- Maintains an effective working relationship with Stanchion’s customers and partners (specifically Futurex and in market Credics), ensuring good communication and transparency.
- Provides solution consulting of a technical nature throughout the post-sales and implementation process and ensures a smooth transition from the Sales process to the Project process.
- Responsible to ensure that all customer business objectives are met as identified through the sales process and planned for in the implementation process.
- Will also have a remit locally as a signatory for the Stanchion local business and provide administration for the local stanchion legal entity (Future Payment Solutions (Israel) Ltd, Company Number 516151040)
- The primary accountability of the Solution Consultant is to support all Stanchion’s sales efforts, but with a strong focus on Data Encryption HSM (Futurex-related) opportunities.
- As the primary interface and liaison to customer/prospects on understanding business requirements, conducts a thorough needs analysis to define functional requirements and business issues.
- Identifies and presents appropriate solutions and product roadmap to customers/prospects with the aim of achieving sales targets, generating consultancy and maintaining or improving customer satisfaction.
- Provides advice to prospects/customers on design options for modifications, impacts of modifications on the existing system and how to establish and operate related aspects of their business.
- Provides sales-orientated product demonstrations.
- Provides billable business consultancy services.
- Support the issuance of proposals, invoices and annual service & maintenance licences.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of all Stanchion’s product plans and roadmaps.
- Leverages industry expertise and knowledge to identify trends and market direction to support sales efforts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Honours Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent
- 5 years as top “Subject Matter Expert” in Payments Security
- 10 years experience in the Payments sector
- 5 years business consulting experience
- In-depth knowledge of industry products
Benefits: In return for your expertise, we offer growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment. We also offer extensive training in the Futurex HSM portfolio.
About: Stanchion is a 19 year-old boutique technical payments solutions business that provides consulting, solutions, integration, professional services and managed services to clients that provide typically consumer payments. We do this from offices worldwide and have 100 staff. We have been servicing clients in Israel for a number of years remotely from our UK office. An opportunity to expand into the market has arisen due to the decision by ARX to exit the market of supplying HSMs. Stanchion have created a new local company to manage the sales into banks & payment companies and will work with its local partner Credics to achieve this goal. The role will in time provide exposure to opportunities in other international markets once the initial opportunity in Israel has been capitalised on.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com