We are looking for strong developers who can fulfil a technical role within our product development division and who meet the following criteria:
- Contribute to improving processes and methodology within the team.
- Contribute to system design to support business needs.
- Assist with writing technical specifications from business requirements.
- Develop solutions from technical specifications.
- Highlight and assist with addressing errors or shortcomings in received requirements and specifications.
- Write high-quality, readable code to applicable standards (including internal and external customer’s standards).
- Ensure that version control is properly performed.
- Troubleshoot defects.
- Deliver software that is thoroughly tested and debugged.
- Effectively communicate status without prior prompting.
- Assist with liaising with other divisions within Stanchion.
- Documentation and contributing to the Knowledge base (Stanchion Wiki).
- Assist with code quality assurance i.e. code reviews, testing, etc.
Pre-requisite skills required include:
- Development experience of 5 years minimum with relevant senior development experience.
- B-level tertiary qualification on ITS / Engineering / Computer Science / Electronic Engineering.
- Spring Framework experience.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Microservice Architecture experience.
- Familiarity with software design best practices.
- Familiarity with Product Development Lifecycle.
- Product testing, regression, automated testing methodologies.
- Ability to think and act systemically, whilst managing operationally.
- Ability to innovate and problem-solve.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Additional (non-essential) competencies.
- Perspective & insight into the global fintech & payment environments.
- Technical understanding of the FinTech, Banking and Merchant Retail sectors.
- Financial and Business Management knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
A market related salary will be offered.
All suitable candidates are requested to submit applications (condensed CV’s), to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 June 2023. Please quote the name of the position in the subject line of all emailed applications. Should no response be received within 2 weeks’ after the closing date, please deem your application as unsuccessful.