We are looking for dynamic developers, with a passion for programming. Our developers work within our development team and must meet the following criteria:
- Develop solutions from technical specifications.
- Write high-quality, readable code to applicable standards (including internal and external customer’s standards).
- Ensure that version control is properly performed.
- Highlight and address errors or shortcomings in received specifications.
- Troubleshoot defects.
- Deliver software that is thoroughly tested and debugged.
- Effectively communicate status without prior prompting.
- Liaise with vendors; third parties and clients in a professional and courteous manner.
- Documentation and contributing to the Knowledge base (Stanchion Wiki).
- Assist with code quality assurance i.e. code reviews, testing, etc.
- Experience within a payments environment is advantageous.
- Strong Java skills.
- Proven experience with databases.
- Manage and meet deadlines and communicate pro-actively.
- Problem solving ability.
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Well organised and attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English).
A market related salary will be offered.
All suitable candidates are requested to submit applications (condensed CV’s), to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 January 2020. Please quote the name of the position in the subject line of all emailed applications. Should no response be received within 2 weeks’ after the closing date, please deem your application as unsuccessful.