The main objective of the role is to provide technical leadership that optimises product development processes to deliver payment solution products.
Primary job accountabilities for this role:
- Develop and implement a Product Development Strategy building on existing processes and frameworks.
- Ensure that the product development lifecycle is efficient and delivers sustainable quality output according to the business needs.
- Co-ordinate the development resources, ensuring effective planning and communication with the relevant stakeholders.
- Implement quality assessment\control processes and metrics to ensure the sustainable delivery of high quality software.
- Provide technical and architectural leadership to the development team, ensuring strategic technical decisions are made with the necessary transparency and due diligence.
- Develop and nurture the product development team with a focus on building a healthy and enjoyable team environment with continuous growth in capability (collectively and individually).
- Support regional product implementations with a focus on customer satisfaction and high margin delivery.
- Build, maintain and enhance internal stakeholder engagement.
Pre-requisite skills required include:
- B-level tertiary qualification on ITS / Engineering / Computer Science / Electronic Engineering
- Spring Framework experience
- Management of a Product Development Lifecycle
- Product testing, regression, automated testing methodologies
- Cloud technology understanding and experience
- Strong people management skills (managing team dynamics, individual performance, succession planning, etc)
- Project Management
- Ability to think and act strategically and systemically, whilst managing operationally
- Ability to inspire creativity, innovation and solution thinking
- Additional (non-essential) competencies
- Perspective & insight into the global fintech & payment environments
- echnical understanding of the FinTech, Banking and Merchant Retail sectors
- Financial and Business Management knowledge
- Client relationship management competencies
- Negotiation skills
A market related salary will be offered.
All suitable candidates are requested to submit applications (condensed CV’s), to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 November 2022. Please quote the name of the position in the subject line of all emailed applications. Should no response be received within 2 weeks after the closing date, please deem your application as unsuccessful.