We are looking for a dynamic individual who will be responsible for the following:
- Provides sales support services to customers and prospects in partnership with Stanchion’s Sales and Services teams.
- Builds and maintains detailed knowledge of solutions (including specifically the Futurex Hardened Enterprise Security Platform) in order to effectively articulate its relevance and benefits within the customer environment and to design and provide solutions to customer requirements.
- Maintains an effective working relationship with Stanchion’s partners (specifically Futurex), ensuring good communication and transparency.
- Provides solution consulting throughout the post-sales and implementation process and ensures a smooth transition from the Sales process to the Project process.
- Responsible to ensure that all customer business objectives are met as identified through the sales process and planned for in the implementation process.
- The primary accountability of the Solution Consultant is to support all Stanchion’s sales efforts, but with a strong focus on Futurex-related opportunities.
- As the primary interface and liaison to customer/prospects on understanding business requirements, conducts a thorough needs analysis to define functional requirements and business issues.
- Identifies and presents appropriate solutions and product roadmap to customers/prospects with the aim of achieving sales targets, generating consultancy and maintaining or improving customer satisfaction.
- Provides advice to prospects/customers on design options for modifications, impacts of modifications on the existing system and how to establish and operate related aspects of their business.
- Provides sales-orientated product demonstrations.
- Provides billable business consultancy services.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of all Stanchion’s product plans and roadmaps.
- Leverages industry expertise and knowledge to identify trends and market direction to support sales efforts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Honours Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent (preferable)
- 5 years as top “Subject Matter Expert” in Payments Security
- 10 years experience in the Payments sector
- 5 years business consulting experience
- In-depth knowledge of industry products
- Able to work under pressure and multitask
- Well organised and attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English).
A market related remuneration package is offered.
All suitable candidates are requested to submit applications (condensed CV’s), to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 January 2020. Please quote the name of the position in the subject line of all emailed applications. Should no response be received within 2 weeks after the closing date, please deem your application as unsuccessful.