We are looking for a dynamic individual who will be responsible for the following:
- Championing payment expertise for the Africa region.
- Providing pre-sales support services to customers and prospects in partnership with Stanchion’s Sales and Services teams.
- Building and maintaining detailed knowledge of solutions in order to effectively articulate its relevance and benefits within the customer environment and to design and provide solutions to customer requirements.
- Maintaining an effective working relationship with Stanchion’s partners and industry bodies and associations, ensuring good communication and transparency.
- Providing solutions consulting throughout pre- and post-sales and implementation process and ensuring smooth transition from the Sales phase to the Project phase.
- Responsible to ensure that all customer business objectives are met as identified through the sales process and planned for in the implementation process.
- The primary accountability of the Technical Presales / Solutions Consultant is to act as a payments subject matter expert championing payments expertise within Stanchion Africa.
- Support Stanchion’s sales and business development efforts.
- As the primary interface and liaison to customer/prospects on understanding business requirements, conducting thorough needs analysis to define functional requirements and business issues.
- Identify and present appropriate solutions and product roadmap to customers/prospects with the aim of achieving sales targets, generating consultancy and maintaining or improving customer satisfaction.
- Provide advice to prospects/customers on design options for modifications, impacts of modifications on existing systems and how to establish and operate related aspects of their business.
- Provide sales-orientated product demonstrations and technical presentations.
- Provide billable business consultancy services.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of all Stanchion’s product plans and roadmaps.
- Leverage industry expertise and knowledge to identify trends and market direction to support sales efforts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Honours Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent (preferable).
- 5 years as top “Subject Matter Expert” in Payments.
- 10 years’ experience in the Payments sector.
- 5 years business consulting experience.
- In-depth knowledge of industry products.
- Able to work under pressure and multitask.
- Well organised and attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English).
A market related remuneration package is offered. All suitable candidates are requested to submit applications (condensed CV’s), to firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote the name of the position in the subject line of all emailed applications.